u should ask for a lawyer, my friend tranlate it by a lawyer in Toronto. about $40 :(

trafford (老特,寻寻觅觅中)
2001-7-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 国内的驾照是否要带去?要翻成英文吗?找公证处翻?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家