sailor (Sailor)
You don't need to use the passport when you visit HK. No matter whether or not you get a interview waiver, you have to change the "chu1 jing4 ka3" before your immigration.
2000-6-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我在递表前申请了去日本的护照,还没有激活。在我去香港面试前,我应该怎么办?假如我得到免面试通知,还需要激活护照吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备