linyu (lin)
thank you for your help.
there are some options of education level that maybe suitable for my wife
Fomal trade certificate/apprenticeship
Non-university certificate or diploma
Some university,but no degree
She graduated from Shandong medicial Science university by self-taught(junior college).

and may you kindly answer following question?
Because of notarys' flibbertigibbet,some of notarial documents's english translation have spelling errors, they corrected it soon,but they didn't change chinese documents(these documents have no mistakes,but already have steel seal),so there is two steel seal in each chinese document,and one steel seal in each translation.
Will this cause problem with visa officer and with boss in my finding a job in Canada?

(help me to correct errors in my writing)
2000-6-7 -05:00

回到话题: Sailor请进

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请