The 100% correct answer(i'm in the dual degree program in USA): Dual Degree. i.e BA Dual Degree in Economics and Finance or BA/BS Dual Degree in Economics and Computer Science.

ely (Ely)
2000-11-11 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请各位帮帮忙:“双学位” (双学士)如何翻译成英文。(希望是国外使用的地道术语),谢谢. . .

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请