Visitor Visa Information (Official Document from Canadian Embassy)

bloor (不老)
本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Applications may be submitted by mail or in person at the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy. The Visa Section is open to the public from Monday to Thursday, from 8:15am to 11:00am. Please submit the following documents with your application. All Chinese documents must be accompanied by an English or French translation.

. Application processing fee
. Passport
. 4 passport photos
. 2 completed application forms per person, completed in English or French.
. 1 family composition form per person, completed in Chinese, and English or French
. 2 unstamped self-addressed envelopes (size 7#)

. Invitation letter
. Notarized relationship certificate showing relationship between you and your invitor
. List number of people in your invitor's household
. Copy of landing papers or citizen card or Canadian passport
. Original or notarized copies of ALL of the following documents for both your invitor and your invitor's spouse, if applicable.
---- Notice of Assessment issued by Revenue Canada
---- Employment letter showing salary
---- Bank statments showing daily transactions for the past 6 months
---- Pay records for the past 6 months.

Please do not submit your application form unless you have included all the documetns listed above. Applications submitted in person to the Visa Section will not be accepted if the documentation is incomplete. Applications submitted by mail will be assessed on the basis of the documents provided. FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTS REQUESTED MAY LEAD TO THE REFUSAL OF YOUR APPLICATION.
更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh
2001-7-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Visitor Visa Information (Official Document from Canadian Embassy)

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律