How about call the Canada embassy in Beijing? Try to explain your problem. Maybe you can find the way. Don't worry. There won't be a record for your case after your call. Good luck!

birdswimming (feifei)
2001-7-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位前辈,我的VISA第14--ACCOMPANYING FAMILY MEMBERS项,我儿子的名字只有GIVEN NAME 无FAMILY NAME,与他的VISA对不上!!!请问哪位前辈有此经验,急望指点。多谢!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事