Emergency is covered by OHIP. visit www.gov.on.ca/health, call 416- 314-7540. That's the Toronto Out of Country Claims Office. You need to fill out a claim form.

winterblue (winterblue)
2001-7-25 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 求助: 我的朋友回国后急病住院,不知住院费回加后政府报不报销?如果报的话,要提供什么证明?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事