本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
I have some questions to consult with friends in Toronto.
I wish to set up a computer training school in Toronto. It takes me a long time to make such a decision.
At present, a lot of things are unclear to me. But I have some baselines:
1) I do training only in the evening and at weekend. I don't think I can support my family by doing training.
So I will do Java consulting in the daytime.
2) My training will fall into two categories. One for laymen, and another for those who have some
programming experiences but are novices in Java.
3) For quality's reason, I will set up my own LAN.
4) I will teach in Chinese, NOT in English.
5) I will set up my own consulting company, in which my students can claim 6 month's IT experiences.
I know that there are enough computer training schools in Toronto. Some are very prestigeous, while others have jeapodized
the fame of all training schools. I would be appreciated receiving suggestions and comments on my idea. At the same time,
I have some questions:
1. Is North York a convenient place for me to set up a school?
2. How much will cost me per month if I rent a classroom?
3. Is there any feasibility to boot my school in the rough peer competetions?
PS. I have received some friends's suggest to recommend me to teach for some training schools in Toronto.
I have to decline such goodwills. If making money is the only reason for me to teach Java, I don't need to come to Toronto. What I am pursuing is to foister some programmers and help those who need to to be helped.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh