I mean

wjiang (wjiang)
since the rent for only a one month stay would be pretty expensive.
I was going to help you to avoid that and it is really lonely to
stay alone.

One bedroom is a bedroom + a living room. the living room is much bigger
than bedroom.

btw, I am a male chinese, a 2 year immigrant, working
2000-6-8 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Want to rent a room

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家