If you live in Ontario...

guest ()
and have been here for 12+ months, you can go to the provincal government, apply for changing your name.

Western people have got used to name changing, because women change the name after marriage. You'll see there's a dedicated section in the government handling name changing affairs.

In the office people call me by my English name, and my real name only appears on the payment stub.
2000-11-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: How to change to English name?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事