m.y (old horse)
My passport is so called "active" as I have been to many places in the world. When my wife and I had to attend the interview in HK, we applied for a visitor visa to Thailand, made a detour via Bangkok. Applying for a visitor visa to Thailand is easy. You can do the same.
2000-6-8 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问有哪位夏天去香港面试,告知是否要着西装?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请