Sell your stocks with TD Waterhouse, and make sure you report a high purchase price to CCRA, that will have a 5008, don't touch your IRAs yet, I assume they are in mutual funds?

slimpiggy (瘦猪犹如插翅虎)
2001-7-29 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 过去,最近或准备从美国搬回加国的朋友请进, 税物问题。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下美国话题