As a self-employed professional, you can get yourself a business number (BIN) and a business number,

slimpiggy (瘦猪犹如插翅虎)
Your agent's idea of telling you to register a company is not wrong per se, the mistake is that you are treating it as a separate entity, It should be part of your personal buiness income and part of your T1, use T2124 for business (manu, sales, brokering), use T2032 for professionals (Engineer, computer person), report the business activities on those two sets of forms,

The other party won't know you are a self-employed company unless you tell them.

you can combine your company's GST with your personal GST rebate

Do read carefully what I just said since normally it would cost 200 bux for the first hour and 150 starting the second hour.
2001-7-29 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 合同工请进

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习事业与工作