macsym (日进斗斤)
pls give me some info about:
1. can I qualify for the application for the SIN card
or child benefit?
2.how to apply for it in Toronto?
3. is it a must for a new lander to get the SIN even
if I will reurn after half year?
4. is it enough for us to complete the procedures
within 5 working days?
2001-7-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我的一个朋友准备landing一下就回去,但对于办SIN卡等证件有些疑问,不知那位有经验,帮参谋一下,谢谢

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家