Yes, of course. When new immigrant come to canada, they should be given the form at the Custom, or you could call 1-800-387-1193 (?) and ask them for a new form mailed to you.

bloor (不老)
2001-7-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 有关SIN卡,急!请前辈帮忙给点信息。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家