In many convenience store, you can see a Ad 'TTC tickets', that's TTC agent. You can ask them for 'Metro Pass'.

macsym (日进斗斤)
If you don't have a driver licence. you can go to subway shobourd(I'm not sure the name of that station, I remeber that is just east one of yong&bloor station). Out of the platform you will find a room to process the TTC Photo ID. $3.25
2001-7-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问如何办理月票?谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事