Before you get into USA, no way for you to apply for immigrating to USA

jabber (jabber)
Once exception is that you have married an American citizen.

Since you are an engineer, you may try and see if any professors in USA universities is interested in accepting you as a postdoc. (I guess you have a Ph. D). This is a way to get into USA. Once you are in USA, you probably need to give up your carrer.... and do a lot of tricky things to adjust your immigration status. If you are lucky, you may get a USA green card in 5-10 years.

Please accept my friendly advice. Unless you are under 25, don't try to come to USA
unless you happen to get an opportunity--to say, you meet some guy from a USA company and he appreciates your ability and would like to get you into USA. I understand you are an engineer because I was a scientist. If you are a competent engineer, you should be able to get a job. Of course, you need to do more huntings than those computer guys.
2000-11-20 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 突然想到一个办法去美国工作:加拿大规定每年至少在加六个月,我能不能每年在美国作个低于六个月的CONTRACT工作?作为加拿大新移民去美国作这种工作要不要啥手续?如美的工作签证。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下美国话题