How to keep my LP

bjyxy (xd)

I left Ca about five monthes ago and need to stay in Beijing for another six monthes. How could I remain my LP. I can return Ca for a short staying like one week or 10 days. Some one told me I can return Ca before the deadline and leave again via US (or may be directly from Ca).
do u have any suggestion? Thanks a lot. Have a good stay everybody

2001-7-31 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: How to keep my LP

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律