you can use your F1 to re-enter US. You can apply for return permit but you may be questioned. One week is enough for all "cards", but you have to have an address for them to send to

dropoutinmiami (东北的饺子)
2001-8-1 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 可否?谢谢

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下美国话题