As an engineer, you'd better get the engineering licence in Canada with which you can find a job without too much trouble. However, you have to spend 1 or 2 years to get that.

zjoy (Joy)
2001-8-1 -05:00

回到话题: I just got Phd in chemical engineering in Europe, now 30. Is it possible to get a job in canada? Or only labour job is possible. Thanks for attention.

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请