This is a book about celebrating being a succulent wild woman. It means living fully, richly, rarely and reveling in ordinary and extraordinary moments. Following are some pieces:
* buy yourself gorgeous flowers
* bath naked by moonlight
* smile when you feel like it
* shout: I'm here! I'm succulent and I'm loud!
* discover your own goodness
* Dress to please yourseld
* weave your life into a net of love
* end beaming
* make more mistakes
* celebrate your gorgeous friendships with women
* marry yourself first promise to never leave you
* eat mangoes naked lick the juice off your arms
* discribe yourself as marvelous
* cradle your wounded places like precious babies
* invent your life over if it doesn't feel juicy
* paint your soul
more and more......
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.