why not have a look at Immigration Act? it tells you everything. http://canada.justice.gc.ca/STABLE/EN/Laws/Chap/I/I-2.html, seems no problem, don't worry

qishilau (qishilau)
24. (1) A person ceases to be a permanent resident when

(a) that person leaves or remains outside Canada with the intention of
abandoning Canada as that person's place of permanent residence; or

(b) a removal order has been made against that person and the order is not
quashed or its execution is not stayed pursuant to subsection 73(1).

Where residence deemed abandoned

(2) Where a permanent resident is outside Canada for more than one hundred and
eighty-three days in any one twelve month period, that person shall be deemed to
have abandoned Canada as his place of permanent residence unless that person
satisfies an immigration officer or an adjudicator, as the case may be, that he
did not intend to abandon Canada as his place of permanent residence.
2000-11-23 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 又有一个大问题请教大家!如果主申请人,不能在加拿大座移民监,同时他也没办到返加证;这个时候,是不是副申请人也将失掉他的移民资格,就算副申请人当时正在加拿大座移民监的话。请大家赐教!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请