yes. tell them it was too long ago you cannot obtain it from highschool and your college transcript can prove you have enough abilities to study 2nd bachelor. that would be fine.

guest ()
2000-11-23 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位同仁,我有一问题需得到帮助。我明年就要移民去加拿大。我现在正申请学校。可我对申请学校所需的材料不清楚。能否告诉我,如我申请学士学位,是否只要公证国内的本科学历即可,要不要高中文凭及成绩。希望能尽快得到答复。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造