＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞
as with my case, i orignially plan to land vancouver with my family next march coz i have relative there.Now i get a work offer( for IT professionals) from a german co. who can assist me gain a green card to work in germany. the work contract is as follows(briefed):
1. 3 months probation periods,
2. Salary: During probation period DM 6000,- / month brutto.
Salary will be paid 13 month yearly
3. Annual leave is 24 working days per year, excl. Saturdays, Sundays, German public holidays.
Annual leave is calculated prorata and is not refundable by cash.
4. Working hour is 40 hours per week.
5. Upon receiving the approval to work in Germany ,co will provide a round-trip-ticket, valid for three months, China – destination Germany – China
6, i will join the co. at least min. 1 year
i think it 'hard for me to land a appropriate job
the first several months in van.
but in the long run i believe canada is good for my family. coz there 're problems about language and the racial discrimination in germany. Besides after one or two year's
adaptation in canada, i wanna pursue my mba degree in north america.
which is good for me : to work in germany for one or more years or forget germany and go to canada directly to endure the jobless torment?
thanks first.＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞