Yes, you can change that stupid paper.

sailor (Sailor)
And you'll be asked to follow some procedure including cancelling your HUKOU.
2000-6-11 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: sailor,我可以要求公安给我换出境卡吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备