Really big trouble.

guest (pigyeye)
You have to return your LP back to the embassy. Otherwise even you get to canada, you still in big trouble because LP is used all the time. And if one time they check it and find the problem, then you have to solve it once again. I did not know how long it will take you to replace it. As one of my friend, it take him for three monthes to wait for replacement. (birthday error) Anyway, this is my opinion, waiting for other people for their advice.
2001-8-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我太太的名字中的一个字”秀“在LP上打成”XIOU“,而在PASSPORT上打成”XIU“,有问题吗?该怎么办?SOS,SOS,SOS,THANK YOU

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备