＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞
Just wanna have some fun - inspired by the heroic exploration trip of Algonquin Park by rolia guys such as bloor, wonton, flower, david(?), flying snow etc, my family and I went to Niagara Falls, Marineland and experienced motel in the Civic long weekend.
It was a nice and hot in the Civic long weekend. We dreamed of visiting Marineland for quiet a while. My son loves the Marineland song (showed on TV) very much.
Marineland locates in Niagara Falls, about 200km southwest from Toronto. The followings are some nice& not so nice experiences:
1. We checked in a motel in Niagara Falls in Sunday afternoon. A lot of motels are along one street (Lundy's Lane). We backed the motel around 11pm after we finishing evening touring of Niagara Falls, my son insisted going swimming before going to bed. The owner of the motel said " it's okay as far as you stay with your son". My son jumped into the swimming pool and played some cool water toys.
2. We happened to listen a live music performance and fireworks display in Niagara Falls, right in front of the beautiful and unbelievable Niagara Falls (live music band from 9pm to 10pm, fireworks display at 10pm).
3. "Everybody loves marineland", especially kids. We watched killer whales and white/beluga whales show there - wonderful! If your kid love splash, let him/her stay in the front 10 rows.
White whales are so cute that kids love touch/kissing them.
4. Black Bear feeding and fish feeding are funny things for kids.
5. The only(?) Chinese Buffet in Niagara Falls tastes so so.
6. Don't waste your time if you see a "NO" in front of a motel - it's is full.
7. Don't miss the entrance of QEW from local Niagara Falls. We missed it at the first time.
8. I felt stressful when I drove back to Toronto through QEW without a navigator - someone's telling route direction (My LD was mad with me at that time, I didn't recall the reason) - I was first tme driving QEW myself.
Hope it's helpful to someone who just like have some fun.＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞