本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Canadian General Consulate
Aug. 9, 2001
Please accept my application for the immigration to Canada. Enclosed you should be able to find the completed application forms and other required documents. They are listed as follow:
· Self-Assessment Worksheet.
· IMM0008 form and imm5406 form
· Project list
· Reference letters chopped with company’s officer seal
· Business card of the person signing my reference letters
· Photocopy and translation of my residential register form
· Photocopy and translation of my ID card
· Notarization of Birth, Marriage status, degree and graduation
· Notarization of my working experience
· Notarized certificates of no criminal conviction records
· Photocopy of my offer letter from my recent company (English version)
· Last month salary tax receipt and salary pay slip
· 8 photos in envelop
· Mailing labels with both English and Chinese
Currently I am working full time as a system specialist at HP China. With my previous working experience at subsidiary companies of Compaq and Nortel as system engineer, I would consider myself very experienced professional in the IT field. Canada is a free country that I’ve been dreaming for long. I strongly believe that my professional skill will be of great benefit to Canada, as well as making me a better personal future.
( Nobody would be interested in your tax receipt story, just omit that, photocopies of the tax receipts should be OK)
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.