then, for the license, you can not get it in China. You must landing here first, then go to CSC for registeration. It will cost your time around 1 year.

zhuhongxiang (Michael)
2000-11-29 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Re #9017: 我将随丈夫并带两岁女儿于2001年2月初飞温哥华,有问题请教。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事