take the hukou from your company, you just need tell them that your parents' company need some information. it does not matter if you are 集体户口 or not. passport, - only travel company

lilyba (lily)
2001-8-13 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位大哥大姐,我的护照问题。。。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备