I think what you're talking is about applying for Canadian passport after your become citizen.

sailor (Sailor)
You have to ask somebody to prove your residency. Such person may be a family physician, or a lawyer, or someone else regulated by the law.
2001-8-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问如果一直都没有找家庭医生,将来会对入籍有影响吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地