no, you have to. have you read application kit carefully? if not, read it again. there has detailed instruction for you to get such certificate from any country you stayed for more than 6 months.

guest ()
2000-12-1 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位过来的好朋友。我有个问题特请教:今日加拿大使馆要我提供我在国外的警察证明,我出国工作是公司派出的,团体活动,而且早已回国。要现在要证明明显是不可能。我该怎么办?请赐教。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备