Further questions about marriage...

peterlf (fromZtoA)
1. Which department of the government should I contact?

2. Must it be the provincial government? Can I do it in city government? Must I go directly? Can I send thru paper mail?

3. Can I authenticate my certificate in the Chinese Consulate at Vancouver?

3. If someone has such experience in Vancouver, please post the whole process to help. Thanx a lot!
2000-12-2 -05:00

回到话题: 各位,如果我从加拿大返回中国结婚的话,需要在加拿大办理什么手续?多谢!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚