can't remember exactly, but passport and landing paper are definitely required and better to take your other ids as well.

guest (clear)
I suggest you call the city hall for more information. You can find their number on blue pages (government section)
2001-8-17 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 大陆新移民在加拿大结婚,应在中国大使馆办,还是加拿大当地政府办?如通过加拿大政府,应找什么部门?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地