You can only convert your US licence to G2 if your US licence valid less than 2 years. So after your licence is converted to G2, you still have to take class G2 road test in the future to obtain G license.

wins (wins)
2001-8-17 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 紧急求救,各位请务必帮忙回答。我现在洛杉矶,准备去拿加州的驾照,请问去多市后能否直接转换成多市的照。另外我是第二次登陆。谢谢。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事