No problem at all. But I think us gov. doesn't do the same to us who lives in Canada.

guest (zhu)
2001-8-17 -05:00

回到话题: Urgent help: My relative holding Chinese passport is currently in US with B2 visa. What kind of documents shall I provide to help her get Canada visiting visa?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事