You have to wait at least two years after you get married with him.

guest ()
2001-8-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问我毕业后,能否要我男友为我申请未婚亲属团聚移民.他刚技术移民赴加

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下佳缘情爱悠悠