babyblue (蔚蓝)
原文如下:Your income (and that of your partner, if applicable) is less than $6,200. You must provide a letter and supporting documentation indicating how your (and your partner's) daily living costs, such as rent or mortgage, and food, are being met.
2001-8-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我想申请学生贷款,不过对此所知甚少。他们让我提供关于父母收入的证明文件,有人办过吗?急需答复,多谢帮忙。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造