Hi,Carol. If I apply EE in china, can I change to PR student after landing? With a EE master degree, easy to find a job in Toronto or other big city? how about in US?

cedar (lee)
2001-8-20 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Applying universities in Canada (apply for master or bachelor's program )

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造