If you just go to B embassy for visa, it's ok.

sailor (Sailor)
Chujingca is for domestic use only. No one outside China cares that.

I'm a software developer. You may think I am an Imm consultant... :)

Indeed there's tons of info on Internet. I just help our friends by looking for some useful info.
2000-6-14 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: sailor,你什么职业,在什么公司工作啊?怎么看起来 方方绵绵精通。另外,我的出境卡目的为A,去B使馆签证, 能给前吗?little shuchen

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备