There are two types of fishing license in Vancouver lah. You need a Tidal Fishing (Salt Water) License to catch crab, geoduck and some other clams. If you want to catch Salmon as well, pay several more bucks.

guest ()
2001-8-21 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 在温哥华挖象拔蚌

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙休闲娱乐