I just called Air Canada. Unfortunately the answer is no. You have to have the aeroplan number first before you traveled. Lots of rules have been changed since the two merged. Very sorry about that!

dropoutinmiami (东北的饺子)
2001-8-22 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教东北的饺子

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地