Your information is great helpful for me, but I have some qustions yet. Please help me.

dingdd (dingdd)
我正在办理加拿大移民.我打算去了先去大学读个硕士学位.(我是91年毕业的EE电气工程学士).为节约时间,我想在中国以留学生身份申请加拿大大学.拿到移民纸后去加拿大,入学前到大学改身份.不知这样能行吗? 期待着你的回答.
2001-8-22 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Applying universities in Canada (apply for master or bachelor's program )

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造