I think you can find a free lawyer for low income family.

xiaoduo (xiaoduo)
If you are in Ottawa, I will tell you where to find one. But in Toronto, you may try to check for some government office to get the answer. I had asked a lawyer signed several copy files, free.
2001-8-22 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我是新移民,最近夫人因受到狗的惊吓受伤(右手腕骨折),孩子才一岁半,我还没有找到工作,经济上有困难,但需要上法庭才能解决问题,请问我该怎么办?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律