many schools in canada don't allow people who already had master degree to pursue 2nd master degree on same major. Same for bachelor degree too. you can consider PhD or another major.

guest ()
2000-12-10 -05:00

回到话题: i have a master degree of architecture in China. i'm not sure whether i should get a MA in CA. please give me some advice about architecture.

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造