＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞
1. Carl Zeiss Lens: Really nice lens for the camcorder, they are better than other brand camcorder as the same price level.
2. White Balance: That's a very important feature. In this function, take a white paper in front of the camcorder for the colour reference. The camcorder will recognize the natural white under different lights. A good video will be took by the camcorder at night.
3. Progressive Shutter System: Another important feature. The combination of the Interlace scan CCD and newly employed mechanical shutter (Progressive Shutter System) lets you shoot both fields (Field A and B) at the same time. So you can record clear pictures without any "shaking"effect which is equivalent to a Progressive Scan CCD.
4. Optical Super SteadyShot: not the digital electronic image stabilization. Compare to Panasonic, only up to PV-DV951-K has this function. But it is more expensive that the Sony one.
Optical Super SteadyShot™: Individual sensors and active prisms in front of the camera’s lens detect the camera’s movement and compensates for it. The result is a steady picture even when the camera is jarred. This feature can be used with the optical zoom without picture degradation or change in field of view.
5. Super Long Battery Life: Record up to 8 hours** when you use the compact, high-capacity NP-FM91 InfoLITHIUM M-series battery. And the InfoLITHIUM system always lets you know how much time you have left for recording.
6. Memory Stick: you can upgrade up to 128M.
7. 3.5'' LCD Display.
8. Analog in: You can record TV program from analog to digital, and then edit it by using the computer.
On the other hand, I got a very gooooooood deal. It cost me about $1300.00 include tax. I have mention last night. Eatons Center is holding the Secrit Saving promotion. (Tomorrow is the due date).And if you open a Eatons Center credit card and use it at the first time, you can get 10% off.＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞