1. right click 'my computer' --Find--*.tmp (all Hard drive), delete all of them;
2. you are using netscape, so open netscape, choose 'edit' from tool bar, go to 'preferences' (last one in the list), then double click 'advanced', you will see 2 options: Cache and Proxy, you should choose 'Cache', then on right hand of the screen choose 'clear disk cache' and 'clear memory cache'. --- clear both of them.
3. quit from netscape, from 'start' memu, choose 'Run': scandisk, and 'defrag';
4. If you have viruscan on your PC, and if you are using Mcafee, please download the update 'Super Dat'; if you are using 'Norton' please update your 'virus Dat definition';
5. Suggest you istall some 'firewall' on your PC;
6. Suggests everyone have a 'image' of your own harddrive, (run ghost to do that). then if your PC dead, you can format your hard drive and ghost your image back.
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.