1. right click 'my computer' --Find--*.tmp (all Hard drive), delete all of them;
2. you are using netscape, so open netscape, choose 'edit' from tool bar, go to 'preferences' (last one in the list), then double click 'advanced', you will see 2 options: Cache and Proxy, you should choose 'Cache', then on right hand of the screen choose 'clear disk cache' and 'clear memory cache'. --- clear both of them.
3. quit from netscape, from 'start' memu, choose 'Run': scandisk, and 'defrag';
4. If you have viruscan on your PC, and if you are using Mcafee, please download the update 'Super Dat'; if you are using 'Norton' please update your 'virus Dat definition';
5. Suggest you istall some 'firewall' on your PC;
6. Suggests everyone have a 'image' of your own harddrive, (run ghost to do that). then if your PC dead, you can format your hard drive and ghost your image back.