You can apply for the scholarship, but you don't have to apply a student's visa.

sailor (Sailor)
2000-6-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我和老公正在移民申请中,想同时申请留学生奖学金继续深造,以顺利渡过抵加后的过渡期。这样可能会移民和 留学生的双重身份抵加,不知可不可以行的通?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造