I guess you couldn't reenter US then.

xinlin (欣琳)
2001-8-27 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Question about B1/B2 visa. If a Chinese holding B1/B2 SINGLE-trip US visa wants to visit Canada from US, will he be allowed to re-enter US again with this B1/B2 SINGLE-trip visa? Thanks in advance for your answer.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事