the most important thing is to get the highest GPA in 1st year(i.e., at least same level for in-course scholarship), then you can transfer to any school(even with transfer credits granted) including University of Toronto. Take care!

guest ()
2000-12-13 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 文科生移加后改学什么好找工作? (计算机除外),多谢

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请